cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

morphinstar
Adept I

HP ProBook4535s AMD Vision Pro y2011 driver problem

Greetings, I am new here, thanks for letting me in.

During a recent remote repair on my up-to-date Win10 computer using Teamviewer and Driverpack repair person choose to check / update various parts, including graphics. While AMD was processed the operation stalled. After 10 minutes decided to reboot ctrl+alt+del. Driverpack software restarted, but for unknown reason installation of drivers did not continue. At the time no graphic problems were observed (assume Win10 had a roundabout".

The original reason for the driver correction was defect of Bluetooth BT operation, several driver tried, no success so far.

1 day later DriverPack was used by same person from USB memory. No success with BT and AMD graphics  ....   can't remember exactly.

Troubles noted: SMPlayer (V18) has black window. I installed V21. Most *.mp4 report error. These files worked before, none of them are new / unknown. Win10 MS video sw works apparently, I just don't like it.

AMD Chipset Software Install Summary

Name : AMD SMBus Driver
Version : 5.12.0.38
Install : Success

Restarted: Cursor blocked. Touchpad switch indicates Active, but switch is not responding on/off. Using USB mouse.

Tried to find Vision Pro, as indicated on computer label. Can not find it. How can the graphic software be checked thoroughly and repaired / updated?

I don't fancy reinstalling Win10, I have about 180 user programs on my 1TB hd, which was replaced 3 years ago.

Can you help? I hope ... thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
morphinstar
Adept I

I need to mention: Computer was new 2011. Hard disk was changed 2019~  I don't know which graphics was installed then, AMD certainly. I have not observed a way to check situation. It may well be Vision                 Pro is not longer in.

This forum can not write Tilde examples removed or other accents.

Correct the highlighted errors and try again. Would this be Vision-Pro in 1 word? Why am I not in command of language?

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.   There was and is nothing highlighted.  examples removed

0 Likes

First I suggest you uninstall Driverpack. Those type of Updating driver software many times tries or installs incorrect drivers that are not compatible.

IF you have Intel Drivers in your laptop than use Intel own updating driver software. I use it to update my motherboard's Intel WiFi/Bluetooth drivers.

With AMD it is best to download and use HP Drivers since they are 100% compatible. But if they are very out-dated than it is best to download the full AMD Driver package from AMD download site.

Hp should have it own updating software to update all the drivers in your HP Laptop. Try using that.

Okay I went to HP Support for your laptop and it doesn't have any Windows 10 drivers. Only for Windows 8.1 or older windows versions: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-4535s-notebook-pc/5098225

Screenshot 2022-02-27 093811.png

If you laptop has a AMD APU processor you must download the APU AMD Driver from AMD website. If it has an Intel APU processor you must have the latest Intel Graphics and  CHIPSET drivers installed and then download the Discrete GPU driver from AMD Website.

Here is HP Windows 10 Compatibility list. See if your laptop supports Windows 10: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_3913140-3876462-16

Screenshot 2022-02-27 093811.png

It is  possible you laptop is too old, technology wise, to support Windows 10.

EDIT: There are a lot more updated drivers for your HP Laptop under Windows 7 including BIOS and CHIPSET and other drivers except AMD Driver which is the same for Windows 8.1.

You can check to see if Windows 7 driver will work in Windows 10.

Found out your Laptop Mobile processor is a A4-3300M which AMD doesn't have any Windows 10 Drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a4-series-apu-for-laptops/a4-3300m-rade...

Might also have a A6-3400MX with HD6520G but it uses the same driver as the A4-3400M APU.

0 Likes

marvelous replay, thanks. New hd installed 3 years ago. I am currently trying to find out which AMD graphics was installed then. I already run a graphics updated using AMD website. I did not note any success. Shall come back after following your recoms.

Delayed, I suffered from computeritis, to many hours with repair matters are unhealty. The machine  worked somehow, not reliable, but Win10 apparently repaired it self while I restated it.

not forgotten, just too busy with other matters. Glad I found the page again. Intend to provide results. Before writing this note I spent time on HP website - no use, virtual agent - no use - personal chat - no use. c u.

0 Likes