cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

SilentlyWicked
Journeyman III

graphics out of date but isn't out of date

Hello, so I've been trying to trouble shoot this error for almost 4 months now, no ones been able to solve it and I'm about to throw my pc out the window. Now I have tried 4 different cards in my computer none have worked. 3 Nvidia, 1 AMD, now the error I'm getting is saying either my graphics card is out of date or that it ran of VRAM. I have tried everything in the books, Uninstalling the graphics reinstalling, updating the graphics, reinstalling, uninstalling games thinking its games, and have gotten no where. I've made sure drivers are up to date, I've sent in the graphics cards in to the manufacture they said it was fine, I've upgraded many things in my pc thinking it was other things still nothing works.

Games I've been trying: Ark, Minecraft, Overwatch 2, Grounded, High on life, Hogwarts legacies. Some games don't even launch they'll load and then just immediately crash, some will get to a loading screen then crash, some will crash my computer completely, and some will be playable for a little while and then just crash. Always leading to an Error of the graphics card basically crashing. I have AMD's software up and I watch it nothing spikes, I keep task manager open watching it nothing spikes or anything.

All the Graphics cards I've tried were, 1060 3gb, 308010gb x2, and now a Radeon RX 7900 XTX

System Specs:

CPU: Intel I9-13900K

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX (I just installed this and the drivers an hour ago brand new) (Driver: 23.12.1)

PSU: MSI MEG Ai1300P

Motherboard: Z790 AORUS ELITE AX (rev. 1.0)

Memory: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 128GB (4x32gb)

SSD: Seagate BarraCuda 510 1TB (OS only)

Seagate Firecuda 530 x2 4TB(Games only)

HDD: Seagate 2TB x2 (Applications)

0 Likes
0 Replies