cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Omry19930
Adept I

games crashing in 7900xt

games crashing on my pc i have no idea what the issue is or what to do the main 3 games that always crash is warzone, escape from tarkov and horizon zero dawn. i also notice that games do stutter a little in my other games that work. i have everything up to date the only overclock i have is my memory to XMP profile and that's about it.

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 7900x 12 core

Amd Radeon 7900xt

Asrock x670e steel legend.

DDR5 5200MH Tforce Rams 32gb

Kingston 1tb 7000speed SSD

My cpu is watercooled

0 Likes
1 Solution
xlox
Forerunner

90% of computer science problems are coming from between the chair and desktop, this is not mean this is truth :),

people coming here and advertising nvidia and not helping anyone, are just trolls (they have nvidia gpu , so what do you think they do on amd forum ? wasting time ? or trying to sell cards with propaganda and spreading lies?)

you're probleme can come for example from PSU not using 2 cables, or new hardware compatibility with ram (apparently your system is very new...), you can try set things to defaults like disable xmp to help identify the origin of problems , 

if it stop crash you can try to set right timings manually etc

but before check that bios is up to date ..

there are a LOT of reasons that games can crash that are absolutely not related to gpu ... and with a little experience you can check nvidia forums , they have the same questions on their forums ..

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Stationen
Journeyman III

Same issue, I have gone through hell to figure out the issue but all in vain. Some undervolt their cards and that worked for them but did not do it for me. In the end, I decided to return my card and was told by the store reps that they have received many returns of the founder's card of 7900 XT, what a shame. Going for a RTX 4070 TI instead.... not what I wanted but cheaper and comparable in benchmarks.....

0 Likes
Omry19930
Adept I

i feel yea you buy a card and expect to work not cause millions of issues, hope i can find a solution or ima start fighting for a refund and go NVidia

0 Likes
xlox
Forerunner

90% of computer science problems are coming from between the chair and desktop, this is not mean this is truth :),

people coming here and advertising nvidia and not helping anyone, are just trolls (they have nvidia gpu , so what do you think they do on amd forum ? wasting time ? or trying to sell cards with propaganda and spreading lies?)

you're probleme can come for example from PSU not using 2 cables, or new hardware compatibility with ram (apparently your system is very new...), you can try set things to defaults like disable xmp to help identify the origin of problems , 

if it stop crash you can try to set right timings manually etc

but before check that bios is up to date ..

there are a LOT of reasons that games can crash that are absolutely not related to gpu ... and with a little experience you can check nvidia forums , they have the same questions on their forums ..

I seriously agreed with u bro.. happen to me...everything is fix after i manually clock my ram.

thanks for tips!

Omry19930
Adept I

i have fixed the problem i went back in bios and flashed it to version 1.11 it was on beta bios so it was causing issues and game crashes now all is good no more problems.