cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

Gmakis
Journeyman III

Black overlay stuff (like subtitles on netflix and volume control) when fullscreen

So i have kind of a weird problem that i cannot really find a solution or google it. When I go full screen, either in a game or on netflix app, changing the volume with volume wheel brings the volume precentage upper left as it should but its blacked out and I cannot see the number. This also happens in netflix subtitles when i go full screen through the app and on the pause bar and these settings. Turned amd overlay off but it didnt fix it. Any help? 

Also i cannot screenshot it, as it changes back to normal when i try to screenshot, tried it with both windows screenshot and with lightshot

Rx 6700 xt

Latest version amd arenaline (23.3.1) ]

Thank you!

4 Replies
XanderZ
Adept I

Same here, after change my 3080 to 7900xtx

digipointer0
Adept III

It's happened, well check if there is any software running in the background that may be conflicting with the graphics driver. Make sure your Windows is up-to-date and all updates have been installed.

0 Likes
Gmakis
Journeyman III

I never found the solution. Even the mouse gets blacked out until you click around a bit. Its not something obvious thats interfering tbh, but thank you for the suggestion!

0 Likes
XanderZ
Adept I

Such huge problem and no official reply...Disppointed.