cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

JzTK
Journeyman III

7900XTX error 43

Hello, i recently bought an 7900xtx nitro+, but upon putting it into my system, it does not work and in device manager error code 43 is displayed. Is there any way to fix this>

i have tried reinstalling drivers with DDU but to no avail, however when reseating the gpu and unplugging the power the graphics card works for a very short time. Does this show anything or should i just return the card?

0 Likes
3 Replies
wells
Journeyman III

Hi i have the same problem with my card. Randomly, i have a 43 error on windows start.

Return the card ?

0 Likes
JzTK
Journeyman III

How long have you had the card? i couldnt get mine to work, try reinstalling drivers and try different RAM timings and speeds as i have seen others have success with it, if this does not work i would return the card.

0 Likes

Hello. I have a brand new 7900XT and i have the same problem. It works for like 2 days straight and the 3rd day i have a big freeze, then my 2nd monitor just stop working and i can't get it to work again( Error 43) I'm tryin rn to uninstall drivers and to install them back we'll see but i think i will just return the card. 

0 Likes