Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Sujatha
Journeyman III

Zynq-Ping problem

Hi,

I am using KSZ9893 with Zynq 7000. Zynq has 2 Gigabit Ethernet(GEM : gem0 and gem1). GEM1 is connected to port 3 of KSZ9893 through RGMII connection. I am using I2C driver of the switch. Switch is detected during booting. Probing and driver attaching happens without any problem. Port 1 and 2 are connected to RJ45 Connector. When I connect ethernet cable using laptop, driver detects the cable and I get "Link up" message and similarly when cable is removed I get "Link down" message.

But when I connect to port 1 or port 2 (RJ45 connectors), I cannot transmit any data. If I try to ping I get "Host not reachable". I have observed on wireshark aswell. No data there. Where as gem0 is working without issue. PHY ic is connected to gem0.

I used "arp -a" command on laptop, I can see the IP address I assigned to the port 3/gem1.

Please share your valuable insights. I need transmit and recive data through switch to Zynq and Laptop.

0 Likes
1 Reply

For issues with xilinx products/software, https://www.xilinx.com/support.html

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes