cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Zmelord
Adept II

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 driver support when?

I recently downloaded the game and encountered poor performance (the game does not hold 60 frames without FSR even at medium settings, and at high settings with FSR there are drawdowns up to 37 frames). After looking through the list of driver changes, I noticed that there is no support for this game. Does anyone know when the driver will be optimized for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zmelord
Adept II

After the patch for the game with the correction of processor usage, the situation has become much better, but in battles there are still drawdowns up to 45 FPS, I'm waiting for the driver

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies

There is nothing in Adrenalin through the driver update search

0 Likes

you are funny there on AMD i have installed AMD Adrenaline 24.10.37.10 but Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 crashing,freezing and force closing every time and i cant play,the only differences that i noticed it was better colors from 24.8.1
i use AMD Ryzen 9 7900X and AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX and 32 GB ram

ah, beat me to it.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

RX 5700

0 Likes

I have the 5700xt and yea it's brutal. Game looks like **bleep** trying to get it to 60 fps. I recently upgraded my CPU to a 7800x3d, I love AMD processors, and just wanted to wait and see with the new GPUs. I'm honestly going to switch to Nvidia. AMD driver updates of late have just been super slow to roll out. They miss optimization for games like Space Marines 2 and Hunt 1896 while having it for BO6 beta, Concord, and Outlaws... Glad we got optimization for a beta and two duds over actual games. 

0 Likes

Why are you writing this to me? It's so inappropriate

0 Likes
Zmelord
Adept II

After the patch for the game with the correction of processor usage, the situation has become much better, but in battles there are still drawdowns up to 45 FPS, I'm waiting for the driver

0 Likes