cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Speedy2
Journeyman III

Volume Stuck at 100% Intensity

I am having an issue with AMD Adrenalin for my computer. I installed the program for my AMD Ryzen 5 5500u computer and experiencing an issue that I do not know how to fix. Every time I install the program, my audio is stuck at 100% intensity regardless if its as low at 2% (putting it at 0% mutes it entirely). In addition, I've had my computer blue screen on me several times, indicating its corrupting my audio drivers or something. I've tried using the AMD Cleanup Utility to remove the drivers and reinstall the program and the issue still persists, and there's like no option to rollback my drivers when I install the program. The only way to fix this issue is to uninstall the program entirely. If anybody knows how to fix this issue so I can use the program without any problems, I would be grateful as I have tried for weeks to figure out what the problem is, to no avail.

2 Replies
Kalana
Challenger

HI, have you tried Audio Troubleshooting?

Update & Security - Troubleshoot - Playing Audio
Now Click Run the Troubleshooter
Follow the instructions to complete the audio troubleshooting

Same process but Recording now
Update & Security - Troubleshoot - Recording Audio
Now Run the Troubleshooter

0 Likes
GeoBall
Adept I

The AMD coprocesor has been giving the issue for the high volume.

I have found the solution been stuck on it for months. Go to device manager, click system devices, then right click the AMD coprocesor, and click update driver, browse my comp, let me pick, and choose the most recent one, and then immediately restart your comp/pc, and it should work

0 Likes