cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Vrtacka13
Journeyman III

uninstallation not working

i want to uninstall AMD radeon graphics but the uninstaller doesnt show me the button "uninstall". it just keeps saying "detecting your system configuration for driver and software compatability." its been like this for two hours yet still nothing happened. i followed the exact guide for unistalling it on the official support page but it still isnt working. 

also the only way for me to open the uninstaller is through control panels by clicking "uninstall" in there because if i try to open the app alone it sends a warning that i am launching a software that isnt compatible with my graphics driver. 

let it be noted i havent uninstalled anything else and havent done anything neither28.PNG

0 Likes
4 Replies
Vrtacka13
Journeyman III

better screenshot29.PNG

0 Likes

It will be nice to know your GPU card Make & Model, AMD Processor, if applicable, Motherboard Make & Model and Windows and AMD Driver version.

Otherwise, thanks for posting your issue but very difficult to give suggestions without any PC information to go on.

0 Likes

thanks for wanting to help but i actually dont understand any of those terms you used. would you be willing to aid me?

0 Likes

You need to post your computer's Hardware like your CPU or APU, Motherboard, GPU (Graphic's Card), Type of Operating System and its version you have installed.

If you don't know, download this small free program called SPECCY. Run it and upload images of following that I highlighted on my SPECCY:

Screenshot 2024-01-03 140547.png

Just curious, but how much do you know about computers and how to troubleshoot it? 

0 Likes