cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Saimon3543455346456875
Journeyman III

There is a problem with the drivers for the Radeon RX580.

My Windows 11 reinstalls amd drivers, which is why the Adrenaline program does not work. When installing drivers from AMD's website, the adrenaline program works, but difficulties begin with launching games. For example, Battlefront 2 does not start, referring to outdated drivers, but running this game with Windows drivers - everything works. There was also a strong heating of the video card when working on AMD drivers. Also, the MSI Afterburner program refuses to work on AMD drivers.The adrenaline program is being launched.

1 Solution
Saimon3543455346456875
Journeyman III

I found a solution to the problem. I downloaded a driver removal utility from amd's website and after installing drivers from amd, everything works as it should. I used to use similar utilities not from amd, but they didn't help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Deneme1
Journeyman III

After I updated my drivers and restarted, I couldn't find the Adrenaline app. Turns out it just went and deleted itself for apparent reason. This is great.

Saimon3543455346456875
Journeyman III

I found a solution to the problem. I downloaded a driver removal utility from amd's website and after installing drivers from amd, everything works as it should. I used to use similar utilities not from amd, but they didn't help.

0 Likes