cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Piiif_Paaaf
Adept I

Some Missing Menu Options in AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 23.7.1

After updating to AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.7.1, the tabs disappeared from the settings menu: "video card" and "display" settings. Was that how it was intended? Everyone is like in the screenshot? or just me?  Two screenshots, how it was and how it became.23.7.1.png23.5.2.png

0 Likes
2 Solutions
WingWarper1
Adept I

AMD changed the menus in Adrenalin v23.7.1 - I guess they tightened things up to simplify?  In order to find the graphics and display menus you need to click on the gaming menu and you will find them there.

View solution in original post

Piiif_Paaaf
Adept I

Heartfelt thanks to you, dear, it is, they removed all the missing tabs there. This is what should happen to the designer to hide important tabs like that.1.png2.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
WingWarper1
Adept I

AMD changed the menus in Adrenalin v23.7.1 - I guess they tightened things up to simplify?  In order to find the graphics and display menus you need to click on the gaming menu and you will find them there.

Piiif_Paaaf
Adept I

Heartfelt thanks to you, dear, it is, they removed all the missing tabs there. This is what should happen to the designer to hide important tabs like that.1.png2.png

0 Likes