cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Ikranax
Journeyman III

RX580 - No signal after installing the latest software

I've searched the forums and it seems that this is a recurring issue, and I can't find any answers to it. I was hoping, since the card's been on the market 5+ years, someone would possibly have a solution?

I recently did a factory reset on my PC. It was working fine, until I decided to update my Radeon RX580. I downloaded the latest AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition (22.11.2) from AMD's website. After running the installer, it told me to reboot my PC.

Immediately after rebooting, my monitor no longer gets a signal. I thought that maybe the driver(s) were installing in the background so I left it alone for 5 hours. Came back, and still nothing.

I'm 100% convinced that this is not a hardware issue, and that the program created some sort of conflict. I have already tried the following:

-Made sure all of my cables were firmly connected. I did not move anything during the prior factory reset or swap any hardware.

-Reconnected the CMOS battey.

-The monitor I'm using is HDMI. I also tried a secondary monitor, with a DP connection, and same issue. Note, I do not use dual monitors, I simply had a second one in storage.

-Did a hard reboot multiple times.

-Tried mashing F4 to see if safe mode would run in the background, but still no display.

-Left it alone for 5 hours.

-Prior to updating the video card, I made sure that Windows 10 was completely up-to-date.

To clarify, I get no images/logos whatsoever. So I can't boot into BIOs or change any startup options.

Windows 10 Home

Intel I5 7400

AMD Radeon RX580

0 Likes
0 Replies