Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

bartivyzx
Journeyman III

RX570 Radeon Software not working

Hi,

I've bought a pc from a local guy a while ago with an RX570 in it. The card is detected.

After i bought the pc Radeon Software was working just fine. Now, for a while now Radeon Software is just not opening at all. When i click on it it just looks like it's launching but then it just doesn't do anything. I looked for this issue everywhere on forums etc. and tried everything, using ATI Patcher, Uninstalling all drivers and software and then installing them again. Nothing worked. 

Recently i found out that my bios has probably been flashed. I think someone mined on the card. The guy i bought the pc from didn't know that (so he says). I have installed the correct bios for my motherboard. Which is the GIGABYTE AORUS B450M S2H V2. 

I've been looking around for solutions for weeks but i can't find anything on the web.  I really hope someone can help me out with this because, i just want to use Radeon Software. 

PS. Sorry for my bad English. I'm from the Netherlands.

0 Likes
1 Reply

download an post an image of your GPU-Z results.

That will show if the AMD driver is installed correctly plus the Make & Model of your RX570.

0 Likes