cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

icelava
Adept I

Radeon ReLive usually ignores key strokes

I obtained a RX 580 few months ago, and few days prior installed ReLive (with the version before v19.12.1), and was able to record game video (Dead by Daylight) even though I had to enable [Record desktop] option (don't know why). Subsequently however, it no longer responds to key strokes, thus obviously cannot record. Overlay mode does not respond and render over either.

After updating Radeon software to v19.12.1, it worked again initially. Well, at least for regular desktop windows and monitor spaces. If I launch Dead by Daylight, it stops responding in similar fashion.

What are the conditions that need to be met in order for ReLive to readily respond to key stroke events?

2 Replies
icelava
Adept I

I tried to change the overlay hotkey to something like ctrl-alt-O but it doesn't respond at all (not even on Windows desktop). What's missing?

0 Likes
icelava
Adept I

Tried rebooting the system, and on re-sign-in overlay and Relieve hot-keys work. Even works recording game video. But, it stops responding to hot-keys again so I have no way to stop the recording; had to quit to desktop to have it respond to my key strokes to stop recording. I don't know what's happening.