cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Public bug tracker?

Hi there!

Does AMD have some king of a public bug tracker? Looks like the bug report tool sends everything to nowhere or it's just ignored. My desktop is already full of "AMD Bug Reporting Form Submitted Data" zip files and probably I'll have a scroll bar here soon, but I have no chance to check if those reports are taken into account and I'm not actually writing to Santa Claus.

No bugs from this list were fixed. I'm struggling with that for a year already. Moreover, even known issues are getting worse. For example 24.5.1 had known issue that Fallout New Vegas won't start and now with 24.6.1 it just crashes whole system with a blue screen(DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL).

According to forums and my personal experience 7x series still inoperative for gaming(I have 7800). I can't even get money back as it passes all benchmarks, can't sell it because don't wanna lie that it's suitable for gaming(not just for benchmarks). There are issues with most of the games I have. Forums don't fit as there are all the same suggestions like cleanup, reinstall, mess with settings, go play outside.

So, how can I figure out if something is done here and anybody cares at all? Something concrete with statuses, resolution, patches, fixes, estimations?

Thanks!

1 Reply
schmiefel
Journeyman III

Count me in to this party. After updating to 24.6.1 I get those bluescreens with the drivers irql error as well. Really annoying and for sure after Vega64, RX5700XT, RX6900XT and now a RX7800XT  this will be my very last AMD GPU and I am back to NV no matter how much overprized they will sell. I am fed up with all those driver crash issues, driver resets out of nowhere, badly optimized default settings (fan curves let run the cards much too hot) etc. and missing performance and features compared to the main competitor.