cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Suki
Journeyman III

Problem with graphics card drivers

So i have been experiencing problems with my graphics cards drivers for some time now it all started 2 months ago i turned on my PC and i just stayed blank while it was running i turned it off manually on button and turned it on again.First my resolution was set to lowest and i noticed that i dont have AMD radeon software and cant access it.I reinstalled it and that seems to work but not long term.Now i examined a few things and noticed that first i dont have restart button i cant crate folders and cant play games.I went in device manager and saw that i dont have drivers for my graphic card yet when i try to update it it is up to date so i am forced to manually reinstall radeon every time.Also BSOD appeared last week and yesterday my game just froze and i had to turn it off on button again.For a majority of games they work just fine no fps drops normal working temp and everything seems normal.I did factory reset and totally cleaned my HDD cuz i got some virus and PC was laggy and slow but problem occurred some time after so i doubt thats the issue here.Rn idk what to do i tried updating everything,but problem is still there.Idk if my graphics card is the problem or something with windows so if anyone knows how to fix this please let me now.My graphics card is Asus ROG strix radeon RX 580 8gb ram if you need other specs let me know

0 Likes
0 Replies