cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Art1
Adept I

My GPU (RX 590) is not identified by my computer, even after installing drivers.

My situation is the "AMD software that the display driver has failed to load on your system" .

My GPU does not appear in the Device Manager, and when it does appear (when i restart the computer) it stands there and dissapears from the manager. I already tried reinstalling the drivers, but only the version from 2020 works, more precisely the version 20.11.2.

When it appears on the device manager, it is unabled, and after turning it on, an error/exclamation mark sign appears on the GPU. It says the code 31.

The texts of the images are in portuguese, but it translates to:

1st one - It was not possible to detect an AMD graphic product from your system.

2nd one - AMD software that the display driver has failed to load on your system.

639910b2-2da4-4a3c-b61f-085a9c19cf8e.jpg1950ac86-6f65-43d5-86b3-26f601a94718.jpg

0 Likes
8 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Have you tried it in a separate PCIe slot? Also it always helps to post your hardware configuration.

Make and model.

• Motherboard
  • CPU
  • GPU
  • RAM Configuration and speed
  • PSU
Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
punk4evr
Adept III

i have an offbeat answer.  Try replacing, reverting back all of your pcie filter drivers.  i believe its the low filter driver.     Anyways,  did you ever to a cpu  or chipset  update/install?    If so they  tend to replace the low filter drivers for pcie slots.   and resetting them, resolved the problem.  Took me forever to find the answer on that problem. 

0 Likes

I'm trying to solve the same problem, and I don't understand what low filter driver mean. Btw how to replace low filter drivers for pcie slots??

0 Likes
Art1
Adept I

No idea of what is that, could you explain to me?

Motherboard - H610M H DDR4

CPU - i5 12400F 2.5 GHz

GPU - RX 590 8 GB

RAM - 16 GB 2400Mhz

PSU - Do not remeber

Windows 10.

0 Likes
punk4evr
Adept III

well first let me know if u did run a cpu or chipset update  on the systemn... that will let me know if its likely the problem... an d as for replacing those drivers,   you will have to google it, i was some time ago, i had the issue, and don't recall where exactly to find the right  branch of hardware to find the right one.   I know its buried as i said, and you will need to turn off hidden files, and enable to see system files.    Possibly just google low filter drivers for windows.  what happened to the system i had, was   an intel cpu driver update,  replaced the default ones on the upper and lower  filers and hosed the system... so it did not see the hardware in the slots correctly. 

0 Likes
Art1
Adept I

Actually, it is finished, much easier than i thought, the HDMI cable was connected to the CPU, not the GPU.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Good work. Sometimes the simplest solutions get overlooked.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

I have same issue with my txt 590,pc power on but gpu does not fans not spinning and it not detecting too but sometimes it does and then go black screen 

0 Likes