cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

DoplerEffect
Journeyman III

Massive stutters in league of legends,diablo 4 rx 7700 xt

Good afternoon, I have a problem with staters in vsync mode in games such as Lague of Legends, Diablo 4. I don’t know what unites them, but they experience similar problems in vsync. I changed drivers, enabled performance modes, disabled all programs in the background, installed a clean system, but the problem did not go away. Disabling vsync helps, the staters go away, but tearing appears, and the feeling that the game is not smooth. Games such as Forza Horizon 5, Black Dessert and many other games do not experience any problems, the frame graph there is smooth and beautiful. But for some reason I’m experiencing wild problems with stutters in these two; it’s upsetting that these are the two games I’ve been playing lately. Please help me I'm desperate.

link to a video with the problem, I can record a bunch of them with these two games
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kUZdhad0_mNYqMHwnaPFdqBQZswEEeRS/view

my friend has a 6700xt, I asked him to check it himself, he has an absolutely smooth and beautiful frame graph. I think this is due to the fact that he has rdna 2, and I have rdna 3.

Drivers don’t matter, I installed almost all available ones on my video card, in different variations (full, driver only, minimal)

0 Likes
0 Replies