cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

ghazou
Journeyman III

Looking for the driver graphics

I can't find the driver graphics of my laptop  AMD® Ryzen 3 3250u with radeon graphics in the download page for ubuntu 22.04 LTS  and my error  :                                                                                                 (  libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open radeonsi: /usr/lib/dri/radeonsi_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (search paths /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open radeonsi: /usr/lib/dri/radeonsi_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (search paths /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (search paths /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 152 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
Value in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 103
Current serial number in output stream: 104

AND
0 Likes
1 Reply
Kalana
Challenger

Hi, I think these link below might help you.

https://amdgpu-install.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install-script.html

All though, the Open Source AMD Radeon Ubuntu Driver should be already on your system by default. They're integrated into Mesa and the Linux kernel. So further you need to run some Scripts in order to start using Radeon devices.

Try using the following parameters:

amdgpu-install --usecase=graphics,opencl --vulkan=amdvlk --opencl=legacy

0 Likes