cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

jyj215944
Adept I

help,who has Version: 30.0.21002.43 Date: 21 April 2022 driver?

Version: 30.0.21002.43
Date: 21 April 2022
Size: 1.03 GB
INF file: u0378756.inf

who can help me,remember save the driver files in onedrive and give me a link, thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
jyj215944
Adept I

In the treexy driver website i see the driver,my vedio card is a oem card it names amd 15ff graphics,but  amd webisite haven't the vedio card driver,the oem vedio card be made by ruiyi in China,the company has been fallen down,to find the driver ,i must find ruiyi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
hawkeye
Elite

I'm not sure what are those drivers...there were 2 official drivers released in April 2022 that can be easily downloaded from the AMD website (22.4.1 and 22.4.2) None match the driver version you provided, not even close.

Was that some kind of beta driver that was meant only for the AMD vanguard testers ? Anyway it doesn't appear to be a regular driver... sorry, I can't help.

0 Likes

It looks like this is an OEM driver version, I have an ASUS driver like this, but unfortunately not the one needed.

0 Likes

The Ruiyi website has been closed, although there is a driver on the treexy website, but I don't have a vip download driver yet

0 Likes
jyj215944
Adept I

In the treexy driver website i see the driver,my vedio card is a oem card it names amd 15ff graphics,but  amd webisite haven't the vedio card driver,the oem vedio card be made by ruiyi in China,the company has been fallen down,to find the driver ,i must find ruiyi

0 Likes

The Ruiyi website has been closed, although there is a driver on the treexy website, but I don't have a vip download driver yet

0 Likes
jyj215944
Adept I

Screenshot_20231212_203134_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg

0 Likes

Hello.Have you managed to get this driver. I need this for a AMD BC-160

0 Likes

我终于从amd肾上腺素网站上拿到了驱动程序,BC160是AMD官方发行的专业矿卡,你是想买BC160显卡,还是购买驱动程序?

0 Likes