Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

samy86
Journeyman III

God Eater black screen

good night.
I have AMD software adrenalin edition.
My question is the following.
When I try to start this game, god eater resurrection, the screen goes black, and it is impossible to play.
I read that to do this, you have to have an older update, I would like to know if this problem will be corrected in future updates, since it is a pain to have to change the update every now and then to be able to play it.

0 Likes
3 Replies
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I would try using the AMD DDU tool to clean out your drivers then install Adrenalin 24.5.1 and see if your game is stable. This seems to have fixed quite a few black screen issues.

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes

Yes, that's what I do, I change the update every time I want to play, but it's a pain to have to do it, with so many updates they release they could fix it.

0 Likes
HalfGrape
Adept III

Is it happening specifically with this game?

This happened to me with different drivers about a year back (It has been fixed since then) and the cause was:

• Hardware Acceleration (In browser, Discord, Zoom, anything that might also be running at the same time)
  • Sharpening in the AMD Software settings
  • Enhanced Sync in the AMD Software settings

What driver version are you using? If I remember correctly for me this problem started with driver version 22.5.1 and I had to restart my computer every time.

0 Likes