cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

HoRSiK
Journeyman III

Games go blackscreen literally after 10 seconds playing, Radeon software than doesnt launch on rr

Hi there,

I am please writing with question of sudden blackscreens happening. It happened to me in 2 games now Chernobylite and Cyberpunk.

I launch the game start a new one or load a save and literally after 5-10 seconds screen goes blackscreen and sound is still on, screen then tells "video lost" and goes standby, sound still on. I cant get to windows from this state, nothing, I must rr the PC and after restart the AMD radeon software doesnt start.

Even when I then turn off PC and start again by button, Radeon soft. still doesnt start ever and windows always make that "tadam" sound like finding new hardware. I must then uninstall Radeon soft and install it again. I tried like everything: DDU uninstall, factory uninstall in radeon software, I deleted screen drivers from whole windows and installed again, I checked registry according to some tips I found on the web, still nothing and still experiencing this problem.

I play other games like Assetto Corsa, Sniper Ghost Warrior contracts 2, League of Legends for hours without having this blackscreen issue. Starting to be desperate with this.

I think this thing may have something with the last windows update.

Please let me know with any advices!

Win 10, Ryzen 5 2600x, 16gb ddr4, RX 5700xt Sapphire Nitro+, screen AOC C24G1 144 Hz

0 Likes
0 Replies