Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Gtothey
Journeyman III

Complete PC crash, receiving continuously event errors

Dear AMD Community,

Please if you're experienced troubleshooter take a look at my case and help me to solve my issue. Thank you!

I'm struggling with some sort of maybe driver issues, however I've the newest AMD (Adrenalin Radeon Software) installed, but sometimes my PC crashes completely.

Errors in Event Viewer:

Warning:

1)"The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_047F&PID_C056&MI_03&Col02\7&28b90bb1&0&0001."

EVENT ID: 219 | Task Category (212)

2,"The alkalmazásspecifikus permission settings do not grant Helyi Indítás permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 

{21B896BF-008D-4D01-A27B-26061B960DD7}

and APPID 

{03E09F3B-DCE4-44FE-A9CF-82D050827E1C}

to the user DESKTOP-CFJFJM3\GtotheY SID (S-1-5-21-3404173514-3020597829-1550273908-1001) from address LocalHost (helyi állomás, LRPC használatával) running in the application container Nem érhető el SID (Nem érhető el). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

Event ID: 10016 | Task Category: None

Error:

1,The rimmptsk service failed to start due to the following error: 

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Event ID: 7000 | Task Category: none

What I've done: I completely removed all the Drivers I had installed on my PC and re-downloaded of the vendors official site for each and every hardware , so I can 100% confirm that I've had the current newest drivers up to date installed for all the hardwares.

I've done the following aswell in CMD

Make sure you've installed the latest updates for Windows 10, and then restart your machine. To find out more, read Update Windows 10.

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Command Prompt, and right-click or press and hold Command Prompt (Desktop app) from the list of results. Select Run as administrator, and then select Yes.

2. Type DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (note the space before each "/"), and then press Enter. (Note: This step may take a few minutes to start and up to 30 minutes to complete.)

3. After you see a message that says "The operation completed successfully," type sfc/scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/") and press Enter.

4. After you see a message that says, "Verification 100% complete," type exit.

My Question is, what else I can do to prevent PC crashes in the future and stop theese warnings, errors, critical erros to occure?

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,

Gtothey

0 Likes
0 Replies