Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

msigaming
Adept I

chipset driver

Hey!

Can you add also on chipset driver in bluetooth driver? i know that wireless driver is done in chipset driver but bluetooth driver not

WD404LAIF
0 Likes
8 Replies
Hiramabiff
Challenger

Are you asking, is the blue tooth driver and  Wireless driver the same?  I know on my motherboard that the blue tooth driver and my wireless drivers are separate from my chip set drivers. So in total that is 3 drivers. 

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air

no, not this that these same, but i want ask that they would adding that, then could try it does it working or not, or i must go to msi support and there's also say it them, that they adding this msi b450 gaming plus bluetooth driver with bios update

i hope that u understand that

WD404LAIF
0 Likes

And if still then i must go to buy new motherboard or usb bluetooth xd

WD404LAIF
0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I generally go to the support page for my motherboard and install the latest Bios, then I install the Chipset driver, Audio driver, Bluetooth and wireless/ ethernet drivers.

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
msigaming
Adept I

I have msi b450 gaming plus and this motherboard is not supporting bluetooth driver, and then i thinking that than they adding this bluetooth driver in chipset driver still then is this working and i could use it, otherwise i must buy new motherboard or separately bluetooth usb buy it

WD404LAIF
0 Likes

msigaming_0-1724343794384.png

+

msigaming_1-1724343848594.png

WD404LAIF
0 Likes
LucyRoss
Journeyman III

Can I ask a similar question?

I am waiting for the reply and till then I will visit https://academized.com/write-my-personal-statement here. Because over there I found a writer who will write my essay. And when I am done after that I will come back here.
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

@msigaming After looking up your motherboard it appears that your motherboard does not have onboard Bluetooth. Your best solution as opposed to buying a whole new motherboard is to buy a Bluetooth USB dongle

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes