cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Septil
Journeyman III

amd doesn’t show ryzen 7 5700 (non-x/g) for drivers and the driver app doesn’t work when i installit

i’ve been trying to install amd driver update app and it gives me error code 182 and says that the ryzen 7 5700 is not supported?

what do i do and how can i install driver updates for this cpu

0 Likes
1 Solution

Do you have a separate GPU card installed if so there are no specific processor drivers to download. Windows installs it own special processor drivers that are updated each time you upgrade Windows OS.

If your Ryzen 5700 was a "G" then you would have AMD Graphics drivers to download for it but since your Processor doesn't include Integrated Graphics no drivers are required.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

That model does not have graphics chip.

Processor drivers are delivered in MS updates.

There are motherboard 'chipset' drivers.

What exactly are you looking for & include your motherboard make & model.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Do you have a separate GPU card installed if so there are no specific processor drivers to download. Windows installs it own special processor drivers that are updated each time you upgrade Windows OS.

If your Ryzen 5700 was a "G" then you would have AMD Graphics drivers to download for it but since your Processor doesn't include Integrated Graphics no drivers are required.

thank you