cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

tonyyyhhh
Journeyman III

AMD Adrenalin edition 19.7.1 driver problem

I have an acer laptop model Aspire  ES-15 ES1-521-62WL  with windows 10 64 bits v1903 with a processor AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 graphics 1.8 GHz with 16 gb RAM. Well my problem is that when i install amd drivers in this case the auto-detect program download me adrenalin edition 19.7.1 and when i started  to install my laptop starts to freeze a second every 3-4 seconds. Is like using normal the laptop for 3-4 seconds and then starts to freeze just 1 second including when i wait till the driver installed it still geting freeze for 1 second every 3-4 seconds. I tryed to reboot, reinstall windows 10 but anything works. I tryed other adrenalin version but it still didnt worked. Please if anyone have just a solution tell me i need the drivers because sometimes gpu is working with his 20 or 30% of his capacity and i think is cause i dont have drivers installed. Thnx you for reading me and tnx you if you have any solution.

0 Likes
1 Reply

To find the correct driver, manually look it up:

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops 

This is the only driver you install

https://community.amd.com/thread/207699 

0 Likes