Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

AndrewAlex
Journeyman III

Amd 5600 problems with browsers

Amd 5600 problems with browsers

Hi, recently i upgraded to a 5600 from 1600AF. I had to upgrade because i had some bsods/bad performance system. 

After upgrade everything runs great, games, overall performance. But browsers are slow when downloading, opening links, etc

I tried everything, reinstall windows, update windows, installed latest bios f65a, installed latest chipset for my Aorus b450 elite. Still the same problem. I tested my cpu. No thermal throttling, good fps in games, good benchmark scores. I don't know how i could fix that..

I found another guy that has the same problem, but he has 5600x.

His post: 

Posted by6 hours ago

Internet browsers very slow to respond

hi, I have been having an issue with my PC where I try to open tabs, clicking on links from searching on google etc and the response time is so slow. I have tried all of the troubleshooting basics: deleting cahce, cookies, history, uninsalling and reinstalling chrome, checking my CPU performance, my GPU performance, my internet connection etc etc etc. None of these have been effective at all and I still have to wait minutes sometimes for a page to load up. I also seem to be having the same issue wit other browsers. I am not having this issue on my phone or my gaming laptop through wifi.

I have a 3080, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X , 32gb RAM, and its connected via ethernet (which I have changed twice hoping that would help).

My question is, is there anything else I am missing, and can anyone help?

Here it ends

Thanks for help!

Andrew

0 Likes
0 Replies