cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

skycyclepilot
Adept II

Adrenalin 22.5.2 vs 22.5.2 WHQL

Tomb Raider GotY Edition runs perfectly on my 6600-XT with driver 22.5.1.  I tried the 22.5.2 preview, but the game crashed constantly with it.  Now, there is a WHQL version of version 22.5.2.  Is it exactly the same driver, having passed WHQL certification, or have there been changes to the WHQL version vs the preview version?

Update:  I had to try it.  Tomb Raider (2013) GotY Edition crashes on startup with Adrenalin 22.5.2.  I reverted to 22.5.1.  Others seem to be having various issues with 22.5.2.

0 Likes
3 Replies
hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

I had render issues with 22.5.2 beta (as well as the May preview driver) and world of warships so I too am curious if they've changed anything as 22.5.1 renders the game properly.

Edit:  Installed it and the render issue has been fixed for me.

0 Likes

Today 22.5.2 started the same rendering errors as before so I reported them plus it also blanked out my 2nd monitor which was a first time.  After using the AMD uninstall utility in safe mode I reinstalled 22.5.1 and everything is back to normal so beware.

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please take a moment to submit a bug report using BRT, instructions on how to do that here.

0 Likes