Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Where to buy the AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX and the AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT

AMD Radeon RX 7000 Series Graphics Cards_2.jpg

Hello, Red Team!

Today our newest graphics processors, the AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX and the AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, hit the shelves! Here is the list of the shops and e-tailers across the globe:

North America

United States

Canada

Western Europe

Austria

France

Germany

Portugal

Spain

Switzerland

Eastern Europe

Croatia

Czech Republic

Slovenia

Poland

Middle East and Africa

Israel

Source: Where to Buy AMD Radeon RX Graphics Cards

Click here if you are looking to purchase directly from our shop on AMD.com

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
22 Replies
Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Just picked up a XTX from Overclockers UK 👍

Weber462
Challenger

Looks like i can pick one up on ebay for $1700...

rtbh99
Challenger

i dont need it.... i dont need it....

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Key-J
Paragon

Fantastic day for Radeon & AMD!

I actually see a number of Canadian retailers having a bit of stock, so yay!

Goodluck to everyone getting one, I'm still super happy with my 6600XT over here, so won't be getting the upgrade just yet ❤️

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Who?

0 Likes

Apparently no one anymore, but the AMD store and Canada Computers had an XTX in stock when I checked this morning.

Guess we have to wait for the next drop now lol

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Tried, and unfortunately, the 7900xtx immediately sold out here in Canada. I was trying right when they launched too. Not many options as far as places to buy them here. MicroCentre needs to expand into Canada lol.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

Aww man, I saw an XTX in stock on AMD.ca but it definitely is gone now 😞

----------
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

For some reason, I wasn't able to snag one of the ones you guys saw in stock. There will be more at some point though.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
osasa
Adept II

Out of stock immediately means not enough quantity was released for normal customers like us and the most of it went for system custom builders companies. We don't want to face the same dispirit situation before a year from now. 

I was waiting from the beginning of the day and never seen any available on stock.

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I'm not worried by any means. It's for a second project I have on the go. I can wait, but I feel for the people that were really looking forward to getting one. Those partner cards look good but are pricey. 

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hi Red Team, thanks for your interest in our newest graphics cards. We plan on re-stocking inventory on a regular basis, so please check AMD.com frequently.

Here is the direct link to our US Shop: https://www.amd.com/en/direct-buy/us

Sam
Your biggest fan!

It might be just me, but im stuck in a captcha loop,  I cant get to amd store site. 12/14/2022 @ 0824 

0 Likes

Hi @Weber462 I know you know your PCs and all things web, but I have to ask: 1) Have you tried a different browser? Have you cleared your cache and re-start your browser? I've been trying to replicate the issue you've mentioned to no avail. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

It could very well be my computer. (I'm using different one then yesterday) 😕 but I've tried Chrome and Edge.  Eh, I try and look then I get home.  I keep entering captcha and it keeps giving me a new one.  nbd. 

Edit:  Tried Brave too.  Ill have to look through settings. shoot.

Weber462_1-1671030501516.png

Weber462_0-1671030479082.png

0 Likes

You really need to sort your online sales system to collect and pay import/customs duties at source, so you can start to sell directly to the UK again. I'm sure this is a big market for AMD products and its been nearly 2 years since direct to UK sales ended.

To exclude a full market is disappointing.

Oh and no, this has nothing to do with VAT or Brexit or Covid, but simply the appropriate handling of DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) when making a sale, which had been flagged well before the beginning of 2021.

0 Likes

Yeah I think I'm going to give up. I'll find another solution... may go back to console with they way PC building has been.

0 Likes
Treehugga
Journeyman III

Any chance we will get any AMD Direct Buy XTX drops in Canada any time soon? By the time I got past the queue on release day the XTX was already sold out. I've been checking every day since release week and I'm starting to lose hope. 

0 Likes

I'm hoping the new 7950X3D chips will have some sort of pre-order or direct buy as well. I'm also in Canada and limited by the 3 companies that carry GPUs. Have a look at Kijiji @Treehugga , with scalping pretty well a thing of the past, lots of people are selling their NIB GPUs for a fraction over MSRP and they generally come with receipts in case something needs an RMA. Also using Twitter stock drop channels will greatly increase your chances of getting one.

marcus788
Journeyman III

personnellement j'ai trouver tout ce dont j'avais besoin sur ce site d'accessoires gaming

petosiris
Miniboss

No re-supply to online shops in Scandinavia?  Does that mean they'd have to import from a German retailer or something instead?  Which would explain why the GPUs are so expensive here. 🤔

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
FPSGamer
Journeyman III

I am building a new Setup with this Custom PC Builder with the AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D Processor. Check it out https://powergpu.com/product/p-series-best-amd/#case