cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

LUMBERCAVER
Journeyman III

Rx sapphire 570 8b driver issues. This has been a sh1t show.

Rx 570 8gb, 5 5600g 16 g ddr4 ram shows these errors runs like dogwater wont hold any drivers i put in it i delted all the other drivers and reintalled no dice its just making me mad. any help? i cant even open the adrenilen software. Screenshot 2024-07-26 083515.png

1 Reply
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I think you should completely uninstall the current drivers and use that Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) tool to clean things up.  Then I would install the current version of the Adrenalin drivers (24.7.1) which is shown on the AMD driver update web site as being compatible with your RX 570 video card.  I would also ensure that you've done all the Windows driver updates too.

You might have to boot into safe mode if you cannot use the computer with the current problems, so that could also mean downloading the recommended tool and driver using another computer and putting those on a USB drive.

The 24.7.1 driver is supposed to be compatible with your RX 570 video card.The 24.7.1 driver is supposed to be compatible with your RX 570 video card.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".