Did you mean: 

PC Building

eebiii
Forerunner

Red Team

10 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Uh, this may be one of the coolest things I've ever seen?! 

Is this a tease to your PC you spent 42 hours on?! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

yes it is @Amber_AMD 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Careful.  Don't let on that you are impressed or it might go to his head.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

This is very small in comparison to what I do on a daily basis. You can like it or hate it, but fact is I just got off my butt and did it. While handling my work, home and family duties. I'm not getting any younger and I will never get any of that time back, but I like the way it turned out. 👍

0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Wow, I'm so intrigued...what are you up to @eebiii 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

I posted my setup. Hope you like it

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Well yes, I like it.  Very impressive.  What's the purpose of the flames though?  Are you aiming to burn up the competition?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
lowteck
Miniboss

the-fan-is-noisy-loud.gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
eebiii
Forerunner

I think there may be a misunderstanding. I had an extra sterling engine generator and wanted to implement it into my build. I am getting between 4-5v steady with that engine. So I ran a couple wires up to a 3v socket and added a 3v light so that it would light up the badge. You know, show a little love to the red team. Other than the videos I have no need to run it constantly, its more aesthetics, but a working aesthetic. I did the same thing with my Copper Revolution build but put the lights on top and added a switch and set the engine in the PC. 

Here is a daylight video so you can see it.

Awol
Challenger

As ive said before freakin awesome