cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Integrated Lighting Control in Windows 11

I noticed today, when Logitech G hub updated, that Windows can now control the RGB on my G502 Hero mouse and my G910 keyboard. It is nice to see this as I hope that one day I won't need any software beyond Windows to control the RGB in my system. Here is an image.

cpurpe91_0-1706552170445.png

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
5 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Things aren't supposed to be that easy in Windows.  You must have done something wrong.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I don't see any devices showing up in my Dynamic Lighting section.  I have a Corsair RGB mouse and a Cooler Master RGB keyboard installed (and controlled by their respective software apps).

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

I think Corsair won't allow third party control of their stuff that easily. I'm just doing a comparison, because if Armoury Crate needs a plug in to control Corsair ecosystem, Windows wouldn't get it that easier.

But the Dynamic Lighting worries me though.... 

The only thing I can think of: "Great more issues with Armoury Crate"

The Englishman

That makes sense but if you are like me in that you want less software running in the background I would not use Armoury Crate. I don't use Logitech G Hub anymore for anything.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

Overall its a good thing for those who have lots of ecosystems, make them all in one place.

My recomendation for those who have a simple GPU and Board from ASUS, skip the Armoury Crate.

My situation is a bit different, my computer is 100% ASUS RoG, can't avoid it. Its not just the RGB. Its the fan adjustments, AIO screen, VRM fans, headset&DAC audio settings, keyboard&mouse macros, individual gaming profiles and CPU power management. I'm in too deep into the ecosystem.

johnnyenglish_0-1710418558638.png

The Englishman