cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Anonymous
Not applicable

HYDROGEL TPU SILICONE TV/monitor screen protectors ? where to buy?

So, we all know that tempered glass tends to add sort of reflection glare and with the glass panes multiple layers of sort of polarising plastics i guess, you end up with some light scattering and it can look considerably less bright or clear in terms of visibility. However tempered glass is expensive and protects against scratches like keys in a purse. The alternative option is HYDROGEL.. like when i buy a case for a phone I go online TPU gel clear case $1 free shipping thanks! you can now get this option which protects more against shocks/bumps and is visibly clearer and costs about $1 as a screen protector. Its arguably far easier to apply and can often reapply with better results. you can buy these for mobile phones. I've had one on my LG V60 for such a long time. But if they are pressed against stuff in a bag or a pocket they may crease or sort of dent which can leave them looking unsatisfying for a day or so they tend to bounce back they're rubbery silicone stuff. But yeah they may need replacing more often.

But when my new kitten on the computer desk clawed up my samsung TV display leaving scratch marks on the finish i thought to buy a hydrogel screen protector for TV's or monitors.. 55" or larger.. shouldnt be too expensive at all. my sister and neighbour have babies so soon they'll be throwing stuff at the tv or wiimotes or whatever. So is there an AMD official TPU monitor and TV protector that is recommended as least likely to ruin your image quality for the best price point??

0 Likes
0 Replies