cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

BidoTech
Journeyman III

How to get more power of your CPU.

Hi guys. My name is Julio, better known as a biotech on YouTube and I would like to know why AMD doesn't take more time to further optimize their CPU. I talked to AMD from Athlon CPUs and every time it's the same problem AMD provides powerful CPU but windows always reduce CPU performance. I think instead of launching a powerful CPU limited by Windows. AMD should provide better optimization on Windows to prevent performance issues.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey @BidoTech , 

I can't comment on what's in store for the future of AMD CPUs, but I can share some resources for you to expand on how our CPUs optimize performance. And what you can do on your end: 

• Enable Smart Shift - This will help get up to 14% extra performance boost. 
  • Smart Access Memory - This link will explain how you can remove bottlenecks to increase performance. 

Hope this helps provide some resources for you and welcome to the Red Team community. 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes

@amber AMD, Thank you very much for the information, however, I already know about those features from my CPU. I just would like to see you working together with Microsoft to provide us the 100% of our CPU since day one. 

NOTE: I love your breand. I already have two PC one with a ryzen 7 3700x + rx6600 and other with Ryzen 5 5600x + RX5700. 

Thank your for answer my question.   

0 Likes

One example that I would like to provide I do have an RX6600 8gb which is better than NVIDIA GTX1660/super and RXT3060 on Gaming, however ever those Cards are better than mine on productivy software like Adobe premier and Davinci resolve. I don't want to change from AMD to NVIDIA, but if I don't get a better performace I will have to.

0 Likes