cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

SAUFSIDE
Adept I

How to change RGB of RX 6950 XT?

i just finished my new build and now i wonder how to change the light of the tuf sign. the rest of the leds are controlled by the gigabyte controll centre.

adrenalin has no rgb feature? i also downloaded the tool "amd radeon rx6000 series rgb led" but when i run the program no matching item will be found.

so what's my mistake or with what software my set up can shine in brigth red color

0 Likes
6 Replies

According to Asus features your GPU card has RGB settings you can manually set: https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/graphics-cards/tuf-gaming/tuf-rx6950xt-o16g-gaming/

Screenshot 2023-02-19 214112.png

AgCN3
Adept III

On my Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT, there's a seperate RGB Header on the back-side of the card that Sapphire also provided a cable for, which plugs into any available RGB header on the Motherboard - allowing for separate control of RGB or tying it into the RGB settings of the Motherboard itself.

Sapphire-RX-6950-XT-Pure-Back-RGB-Header-Highlit.jpg

Ryzen 9 5950X|Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT|128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600 (4x32)|ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIII|Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB|Corsair iCUE H150i AIO|Samsung G55A 32" Monitor|Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

i also thought this might be the case, but no such connection.

i can contoll it with aura sync, so something else will be the problem =(

0 Likes
SAUFSIDE
Adept I

i have installed asus aura sync. now i can controll the rgb of the gpu via aura and the rest with gigabyte rgb fusion =(
i have a bequite! dark base 700 and i can also not controll the front led strip of it

i ordered another led strip for the inside and a strimmer plus v2 for the gpu. when i have everything inside i will try again

SAUFSIDE
Adept I

red light.jpeg

Fourthrock
Journeyman III

I downloaded and ran the program [AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series RGB LED] as well, but then just went ahead and selected the only option available to me [RX6000-1].  I set it the way I wanted and the changes took on my AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT!

IMG_7470.jpg