cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

SilverStone’s Super-Modular Alta Cases at Computex 2024

Have you ever owned a Silverstone case?  They are well designed and versatile too.  Check out the video and more pictures here.

The Alta T1, derived from the company’s Temjin line (specifically the well-regarded TJ07), is a unibody design made from a long strip of aluminum that makes up the top, bottom, and front and rear faces. The bends in the metal enable a seamless, ultra-premium look, but this case is about far more than just slick aesthetics.The Alta T1, derived from the company’s Temjin line (specifically the well-regarded TJ07), is a unibody design made from a long strip of aluminum that makes up the top, bottom, and front and rear faces. The bends in the metal enable a seamless, ultra-premium look, but this case is about far more than just slick aesthetics.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
3 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

Always liked Silverstone cases, I have a GD08 for my HTPC and a PS07 for my legacy gamer. Not to mention their power supplies are running most of my systems.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I kind of wish the whole industry went modular and plug-n-play. That's probably my biggest wish for PC building.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Can't say I've ever owned any unique cases unfortunately... it's never too late, though!