Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

eebiii
Forerunner

Need a picture of a PCB please

Hello all,

I cannot find a any photo online of the 6750 XT PCB. AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT Graphics | AMD   It's too late to turn back with the card and I am trying to match up a water block for it. If anyone out there has a picture of this PCB or better yet this 6750 PCB and the 6700 PCB I would appreciate it. This is final piece, and I am trying to get this ordered today early as possible for build of the month. Running out of time. Thanks for any help you can give. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
6 Replies

TechPowerUp gives you one WaterBlock for both the 6750Xt and 6950XT: https://www.techpowerup.com/294968/alphacool-unveils-water-blocks-for-rx-6950-xt-and-rx-6750-xt

Screenshot 2022-12-06 114516.png

I did see this one but couldn't find it anywhere to get it to my house by early next week. I found another one, a Byski model that I and those guys think will work. Everything is ordered but it will be experimental in a way lol I'll let you know if it works

Yes please post if the Byski model is compatible with the 6760XT GPU cards.

The good thing about Alphacool is that it probably comes with installation instructions.

Maybe you can download the Manual or installation instructions from Alphacool  to get a general idea how to install the Byski model.

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Byski is a pretty good brand from my experience. I have used their water blocks in the past. They always seem to have more options than EK or Corsair etc as well.

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
eebiii
Forerunner

That Byski model (IS NOT) compatible with the 6750 xt. 

eebiii
Forerunner

But the Bykski trio 6900xt works with the msi trio 6950xt