Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Ryzen™ Processor Combo Deals

Hey Red Team, 

It's Friday (YAY) and I'm sitting at my desk pondering about what RAM I want to upgrade to on my computer... 🤔 

BUT, the reason I'm really here is to share an AMD combo deal that's happening! We asked you in a recent poll if you want to stay up-to-date on Marketing content, and most of you said yes. 

With that, I am bringing you the deals. You can save between $75-$125 on select AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processor combo deals with AMD Socket AM5 Motherboards and DDR5 memory from participating retailers. Get next generation performance for less to power up your PC. 

Check out the participating retailers in your region here

Have a lovely weekend everyone! 

Amber_AMD_0-1679684245907.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
3 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Thanks for the info @Amber_AMD - I definitely this is of value!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

It certainly makes sense to purchase a combo deal.  Personally, I like MicroCenter (there is one nearby in Fairfax, Virginia) and I have spent maybe ten thousand dollars there over the years - monitors, CPUs, motherboards, storage devices, video cards and even a few laptops for my wife.  I will be looking for a AM5-based system components soon, as in this summer.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
rdenmon
Challenger

cools