cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

To my American friends, How do you like to spend your Thanksgiving weekend?

For me, its usually just a family dinner and/or dinner with friends with plenty of turkey and adult beverages.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
5 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I usually try to get most of my relatives, that live close enough to drive here, together and we have turkey and the whole dinner deal with stuffing. After that we usually just hang out until early Friday morning and go get those deals. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

We do the cooking and bring the cut-up turkey over to our sons house (2 miles away) to share with our grand children.  Our grand daughter cannot stay in our house due to her cat allergies.  My big job is cutting up the turkey.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

This year, we've decided to keep it mellow and gather at my house as traveling can get a bit "crazy" this week. We're going to have a few relatives over and eat lots of food and play some board games. We will have some sort of turkey, however, since it's not my favorite protein, I'm going to make a few stakes, heck probably turn on the grill and have a real BBQ!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Only in Texas.  Hey, what about a spiral-cut ham, Sam?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Hello! Excuse me, please. https://community.amd.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/289069 suggested that I contact you regarding my scientific project concerning the integration of a specialized neural network that can significantly enhance GPU performance by optimizing video memory operations.

0 Likes