Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

How was your weekend?

Hey everyone, 

It's just me - checking in to see how y'alls weekend was and say hi. 🙂 How are we feeling! Did you play any new games? Did you get outside and enjoy the sunshine? 

I went to an interactive art museum called wonder spaces. Here are two videos from the experience! (I didn't take my phone out throughout the whole thing because I'm a big fan of being in the moment)

Yes, it does say don't touch - and my boyfriend had to touch it. LOL 

Even if you didn't do anything too exciting, relaxing weekends are always good too. Happy Monday and hope everyone has a great week! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
19 Replies

Could be better. EVGA uses different power supply cables and the new power supply fried my LED's.

----------------------
June 2022 Rig of the Month -AMD Ryzen 5900X, Asus Tuf Gaming 6900XT

@65fastback2plus2 oh no... I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you going to get a different power supply / replace the LEDs? If so, what ones are you looking into?

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes

That's one reason I don't mod the power supply cables.  I don't want to induce errors due to mis-wiring a modded cable.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

That's when I tell folks; "If it weren't for bad luck, i wouldn't have any luck at all".

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes

@Amber_AMD that looks amazing!!

My weekend was pretty good! On Saturday my partner and I spent a few hours driving and walking around playing a Pokemon Go community day event, checked out a charity event for a local animal shelter, and played another special event happening in Pokemon Sword & Shield (gotta catch em all lol),

The rest of the weekend consisted of lots of outside playtime and training with my dog, and many hours playing The Sims 4. xD

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

Pretty dull as usual, was raining and cold winds most of the day in the south of Ireland 🙄

There were some annoying kids screaming making tiktok videos outside my house on Sunday morning

Accurate representation of me looking at them from my window..

disgust-clint-eastwood.gif

I had a new raising desk and two cabinets for under it arrive from Ikea on Friday and the plan was to get them set up and move my old desk out and blah blah blah ... I did nothing.. NOTHING!!!

It's all sat at the end of the stairs and I don't care

#productiveweekenddoe

Busy as always, I didn't even got the time to come here 😞

Released my latest vid on the channel, house cleanup, going out for dinner and a walk with my kid because that's quality time right there! 😀

Watched a bit of netflix too, why not.

The Englishman

No worries @johnnyenglish - we're happy to see ya when you do stop on by! Sounds like you had an excellent weekend - quality time indeed. 🙂

Watch anything on Netflix that's worth sharing or recommending? Since you brought it up - I also watched some tv this weekend. Been re-watching "Lost" on Hulu!

---
Ashley

I came across with something that is funny to watch, but I only watched 3 episodes so far...

Netflix released a comedy show with the Zelensky guy from Ukraine. I know it could be a political move but meh... I don't care much about politics, if its funny and worth watching, then its all I care.

I'm also re-watching IT Crowd, that is always a Blast!

The Englishman

LOL @Nagrenol your entire reply is a big mood 🤣 

As for the weather - wanna trade? I'm in Texas and it has been blazing hot. Nearly too hot to want to be outside. Although the past day or so have actually been mild and even...slightly chilly? That's uncommon for this time of year though, so the heat will return soon I'm sure lol.

---
Ashley

@Nagrenol 

Oh yeah, I had days like that!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Key-J
Paragon

@Amber_AMD I may have watched those videos 4 or 5 times too many.

It was Victoria Day here in Canada so we had a fun long weekend. Spent lots of time with the family, went out on hikes, to parks and to a friend's house for a BBQ and Hot Tub. Oh, and of course, you can't forget the Honey-Do-List full of house projects.

Sunshine.jpg

Definitely not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Weekend was pretty good. Went to a birthday get together. Went to the bar for a few shots and chilled in the crib Sunday. Can't complain.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
PeytonOmari
Journeyman III

Over the weekend, I dedicated my time to creating engaging and exciting TikTok videos. From crafting clever skits to showcasing my talents, I poured my creativity into each short clip. The thrill of filming and editing, combined with the anticipation of sharing my content with the TikTok community, made it an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. With every video, I aimed to entertain, inspire, or simply bring a smile to someone's face. It's incredible how this platform allows me to express myself and connect with a global audience through the power of creativity. I can't wait to see the reactions and interactions my tiktok download videos generate, and I'm already brainstorming ideas for my next weekend TikTok session.

Not great. Spent several hours in the hospital due to kidney stones. Gonna have an operation tomorrow to get rid of them. FML.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital

"Not great. Spent several hours in the hospital due to kidney stones. Gonna have an operation tomorrow to get rid of them. FML.@plaidygami Hope the operation goes well.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Weekend was pretty good for me as we spent it in the keys. When to a wreck called the eagle and saw my favorite nurse while I was down there. Also had a scorpion come at me but hey always nice when you are blowing bubbles. 

IMG_5514.jpeg

0 Likes

IMG_5511.jpeg

Here is my favorite nurse. 🥰😍

0 Likes
petosiris
Miniboss

Hi @Amber_AMD,

This is a month old forum thread but somehow I just discovered it today.

Interesting art pieces.  It's always nice to experience something new and exciting.

My weekends are pretty much the same, boring routine every time.  Relaxing at home, watching Netflix, talking to people online, browsing news online, taking care of my cat, doing house chores, and looking out the window wishing I was out there doing fun things.  LOL!  No gaming either, since I still haven't completed building the new gaming PC.

But I have plans for future events, both in gaming and outdoors. 🙂

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
0 Likes