Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Key-J
Paragon

Berlin / Euro Finals!

Hey AMD Red Team,

So something pretty crazy happened to me and I'm going to be taking @AFKG-Curtis on a whirlwind trip from Canada to Berlin for a weekend to watch the Euro Cup final on the 14th of July!

I'm wondering if anyone here is from Berlin or might find themselves there as well?

Would love to get your recommendations on all things Berlin, what to do? What to see? What to eat? Where do you get the best German pretzels? 😉

German.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
3 Replies
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

We got knocked by France tonight, so no Finals for us.

I think Spain will win this one. 

The Englishman

I'm thinking Spain VS Netherlands for the final

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

We visited Berlin in 2017 on a Viking Cruise.  Check out my web page on Day 9 (Warnemunde / Berlin, Germany) and I recommend you go see Check-Point Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag Parliament building.

Check-Point Charlie.  They made it smaller to minimize the impact to passing traffic.Check-Point Charlie. They made it smaller to minimize the impact to passing traffic.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".