cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya Discussions

danel
Adept I

E000018: Importing RPR file failed.

When trying to import a .rpr file, exported from Maya 2019.2 with the latest 2.8 Radeon Pro Render plugin I get:

# Error: ImportError: file <maya console> line 1: No module named boto3 #

Then, when importing the .rpr scene in Radeon Pro Render SDK I get "E000018: Importing RPR file failed."

Could anyone please throw some light into this?

6 Replies
bsavery
Staff

Hi Daniel.  Please post your maya issues in the maya sub forum for the quickest response.  I'll move this one.  

0 Likes
david_s
Miniboss

Hi,

Could you provided your systems specs. Also this could be a scene related issue, could you please provide the Maya scene as well as the Config.json file that you are using.

Regarding this error # Error: ImportError: file <maya console> line 1: No module named boto3 # this is something else, it is with Athena could you provide steps on how you produced this error ?

david_s
Miniboss

Hi Danel,

Thank you for the information you sent in other post. for some reason im not able to reply to that one. 

We made some fixes to this forum section, so you should be able to post here now.

sorry for the inconvenience. 

I will take a look at you scene and try to reproduce it and send it to the developers. 

0 Likes
danel
Adept I

You welcome.

I got a dropbox link last night from your partner to download the SDK 1.34.4 version in order to make it work with the 2.8.1 Maya plugin, but the link is not working.

Do you happen to have it?

Would like to test this today if possible...

0 Likes
admin
Adept II

There are missing files in the linux driver amdgpu-pro-19.50-967956-ubuntu-18.04.tar.xz

They are the uninstall files (which I need): amdgpu-uninstall and amdgpu-pro-uninstall.

The amdgppu-install screwed up and I can't get it to work without running amdgpu-uninstall. 

0 Likes
admin
Adept II

There are missing files in the linux driver amdgpu-pro-19.50-967956-ubuntu-18.04.tar.xz

They are the uninstall files (which I need): amdgpu-uninstall and amdgpu-pro-uninstall.

The amdgppu-install screwed up and I can't get it to work without running amdgpu-uninstall.

0 Likes