cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

TurkoyzLuu
Adept I

Very low FPS in game Dayz Standalone on graphic card rx 6800

Dear developers, I write to you with a huge request to help you understand the problem with the performance of the game Dayz Standalone if you use amd radeon rx 6800/rx6800xt cards. The fact is that in cities, at best, the FPS is kept around 45, when the gtx 1070 card gives 90 FPS on the same graphics settings (checked personally and several times with reinstalling drivers on different versions of Windows). the processor I use is an AMD ryzen 5600x with 32 GB of RAM. (radeon rx 6000 series cards for some reason reset their power and very unstable graphics processing) Please help - this game is a second life for me, I love it very much and AMD too. I want to spend a lot of money I got pleasure and not disappointment.

43 Replies
xlox
Miniboss

Re: Very low FPS in game Dayz Standalone on graphic card rx 6800

i ve got weird fps problems with cyberpunk 2077 too with my 6800xt ( not getting more than 20 fps) , did not found any other solution than to reinstall windows from scratch , don't know why , ... ( when total reinstall i get 45 fps , 4k ultra etc)

when my windows installation is new i get score if 9150 in time spy extrem , and after 1/2 weeks I can't get more than 8700  ... reinstalling adrenalin with DDU and everything doesn't solve it , the only way i can get back my fps is to reinstall windows completely

don't know if it's about adrenalin or windows 20h2 , but something is wrong (even if with 8700 points i can play confortably on other games , but still...)

did you try with a new installed windows to see if there is a difference ?

0 Likes
TurkoyzLuu
Adept I

Oh sure. I tried with different versions of windows and even on different processors - everywhere the same picture. Power consumption drops, and with it the FPS in the game (Dayz Standalone)/ so far nothing has helped, it looks like problems with driver optimization.

xlox
Miniboss

there are definitely some similarities with what I see in cyberpunk as my fps drops and power consumption too ...  may  be related ... do you see that in other games or is it only in dayz ?

Chamo
Journeyman III

I got a 6800, experiencing same issues on a game called diabotical.Stuterring and low gpu ussage.

My system is fine iv tried a 1080ti and it stays at 400fps stable. Many games got issues with new gpu's Warzone, Destiny 2, my game, yours,  ...

Amd doesn't seem concern about those problems. It's a driver problem here, next driver update they do if the problem is ain't fixed I'll probably sold mine. We are not beta testers !

0 Likes
TurkoyzLuu
Adept I

In other games, the picture is more or less normal, I do not play cyberpunk, I do not like such games. But there is no point in not believing you, since this is not only shown in Dayz, then the problem is in the driver.

0 Likes
TurkoyzLuu
Adept I

I absolutely agree, we are not beta testers, I bought the card for the 783 $ from the retailer which is available on AMD's site what it's just founders edition, and I expect that will get most of the game and got into a bad mood and feels like the chest is **bleep** ((... honestly was thinking to take the map too, to take back to the store...

0 Likes
twobrat
Adept I

I'm also experiencing this in DayZ. I went from a GTX 970. My FPS is almost the same as with that card. Yikes.

0 Likes
TurkoyzLuu
Adept I

Does anyone know how to contact AMD developers and rub their noses in their bad work?

0 Likes
Sxmxs
Journeyman III

,Re: Very low FPS in game Dayz Standalone on graphic card rx 6800

0 Likes