cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

RX 6600 XT Black Screen Issue

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 9.10.07 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 9.09.23 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 9.09.37 PM.jpegDear Amd, I don't know how to tell my whole of problem story. I have recently bought a Rx 6600 xt new of Sapphire, on 1st day i have install newest auto detect amd software both chipset and Amd graphic driver, it was working quite good. from 2nd day till now, I'm facing a Black screen issues. I have did all the things and troubleshoot everything, Your newest and first release of RX 6600 xt driver is not working at all, Once i start installing the driver, it does make the beep sound and after that, no display, It was showing no HDMI output and today i have bought a new Monitor with DP cable, this is the same case here as well, now what to do? I was not facing this issue on my old GPU (Nvidia). Due to this, I have to go to Safe mode and then uninstalled the display driver, and once it was booted out of safe mode, i can see my screen normally. This is definitely your driver issue, please solve the issue. And most strange thing is, and when i tried this remotely used Anydesk and i saw that, on 2nd display on my laptop i can see my Blank display screen easily (I mean like normal) PC was running good, but your GPU driver is not loading properly, please solve this.

Such a bad experience i'm facing today i really got frustrated, spending this much and getting nothing I just fedup using DDU everytime for fix, I thought my new Sapphire Pulse having the problem, but no for sure, it is not.

Now i'm using my PC normally, but without Graphic driver, what is the use. 

Please solve this issue on highest priority. Photo is from Anydesk capture, i can see the display here, but seeing this msg. You can see my new Monitor fresh, having no display, but the actualy screen you can see iin my laptop remotely which i'm using.WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 9.10.07 PM.jpeg

4 Replies

@Woggl  Thank you for the reply. But i already tried those solutions before posting, sadly it didn't worked. I have a fresh install windows 10 pro now, it is just not accepting the drivers properly latest or even a first release of RX 6600 xt driver.

But i can see the screen on my laptop of my PC blank screen via Teamviewer/Anydesk, that means the PC is running like normally, this causing the issue of Drivers itself, i don't know which to install it.

I was surprised to see that, many of the same model GPU having the issue.

0 Likes

to day my sapphire pulse 6600xt working perfectly, i didn do anything

rebooting & power off many time and all ok

0 Likes

I have tried everything shown on other thread regarding black screen and all. I just fedup and none of the solution works. This is either a card or a Driver itself problem. Nothing is been noticed yet. Or accepted their problem. 

I already give my Sapphire Pulse Rx 6600Xt for checking or RMA let’s see how it goes now. 

Sapphire replied me this:

AMD are working on that , not only of our RX6600xT , but also others , next version of driver that launched in Sep will solve or improve the problem and thanks for the reminding.

0 Likes