cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

daniel36998
Journeyman III

Random Restarts on few games

Good morning, a few months ago I bought an Amd Shappire 6700 card, I have the following problem, the computer restarts when I start game League of Legends and Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. I have tried a million things and still have not found any solution, I have tried many versions of amd drivers, I have tried without drivers, I have checked one by one the components (Ram, Motherboard, Processor etc) and the components are fine), I have tried with an old graphics card that I had in another amd computer (an AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series) and the same thing happens to me, when I enter these games my computer restarts by itself. I have tried with a card from another computer, an Nvidia and I do not have this error with the same components and let me enter normally to these games, I have tried several things more forums I've seen, such as cleaning drivers, verify files, I have reinstalled windows and still the same thing happens, so I assume it is a compatibility fault or something like that, but I can not find any solution, I would appreciate help to solve it.

I leave my specifications:
Motherboard: msi tomahawk b450 max ii
ram: ballistix ram ddr4 2400
Graphics card: Amd Shappire 6700 or AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 series
Processor: Amd Ryzen 7 5700
Power supply: Bronze 650

Greetings and thank you, I hope your help.

1 Reply
zellith
Adept II

We were suffering from random restarts when playing some games.  So far we havent seen any issues since we stopped using the HDMI port.  (We use a 7800XT.  3 Display ports).

0 Likes