Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Graphics

cyberes
Journeyman III

HELP - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Weird Graphic Issues/Glitches

Dear AMD Community please help me!

In this example video RDR 2 PC weird Graphic Issues/Glitches - HELP! - YouTube  you can see that I have realy strange graphics issues/glitches and I dont know why. This is still moderate. On some occasions like playing poker in the camp or a cutscene in a mission, it's worse.

My System:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus

16GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16

Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse (Driver version 20.2.1)

ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro 1TB

The PC is doing fine, all temps normal, every driver is uptodate. I even treid DDU without any difference.

Other games like Battlefield 5 run smoth.

I tried everything already. All options from low to ultra. TAA high or off. FXAA on or off. Vulkan vs DX12. HDMI or DP.

144hz or 60hz. Vsync and triple buffering on and off. Activated and deactivated every additional option in the AMD Adrenalin software. I have checked the game filles several times. And still issues.

0 Likes
4 Replies
cyberes
Journeyman III

Little Update:

I tried my AMD Radeon R9 290 from my old PC and RDR2 works poorly but without graphic errors.

0 Likes

My RX 5700 works perfectly. Did several Heaven benchmarks in the meantime and played a perfect round of BF V.
RDR2 is just broken.
Yesterday I tried the 19.11.1 driver and the artifacts were worse. So I guess the Driver does do it's thing to the problem too.
0 Likes
cyberes
Journeyman III

Update: Problem is fixed. I had to undervolt my GPU.

0 Likes
alexiv1969
Adept II

I had weird issues then change graphics to use DX11 not Vulcan seemed to have fixed. Thanks to a Youtuber call Ancient Gameplays.

Has lots of helpful AMD information

Ryzen 5 7600x, B550M AORUS PRO-P, Ryzen 7600XT, 2*16 gig ram 3600
0 Likes