Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

justicekz
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

ASUS GPU Tweak/R9 380 4Gb/:Проблемы с работой

После обновления драйверов, видеокарта перестала включать один из режимов (игровой, тихий и еще там какой), хорошо, скачал новую версию GPU Tweak там вовсе этих режимов нету....

Пытаюсь в ручную задать параметры работы видеокарты - ОНИ НЕ РАБОТАЮТ (работает только ручное управление вентиляторами и подачей питания) Проц и память не дает разогнать, все время отпрыгивает назад на 990/5700. Что делать??????

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kingfish
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: ASUS GPU Tweak/R9 380 4Gb/:Проблемы с работой

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting and provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Kudos
justicekz
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

After updating the drivers, the video card ceased to include one of the modes (gaming, quiet and still there), well, I downloaded the new version of the GPU Tweak there absolutely no such modes ....

I try to manually set the parameters of the video card - THEY DO NOT WORK (only the manual control of the fans and power supply works). The CPU and memory does not allow overclocking, it always jumps back to 990/5700. What to do??????

0 Kudos
kingfish
Esteemed Contributor III

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since you have not provided the information requested, I am locking this thread.

If you are still experiencing this issue, feel free to open a new thread, following the guidelines here : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Kudos