cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ohdonutslol
Journeyman III

APU E2-1800 with HD7340 Windows 10 Drivers

witam wiec mam problem z odtwarzaniem dzwieku na hdmi i ta ikonka wyskakuje gdy chcem zrobic test dzwieku

pastedImage_1.png

Model laptopa: Sony Vaio SVE1112M1EP

Układ graficzny: AMD Radeon HD 7340

Procesor: AMD E2-1800

Ramy: 5GB

0 Likes
1 Solution

That happens to me also once in a while in the past. But lately rarely. Normally, in the past,  I have tried everything to get the test to work but nothing was successful. The only way was to reboot the computer then the Sound test started working again.

EDIT: Found that your APU E2-1800 with HD7340 is not supported by AMD with Driver's updates. There are no Windows 10 drivers for that  APU. Only Windows 8/8.1 and earlier drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-e-series-processors/amd-dual-core-e1-series-apu-for-desktops/... 

It is best to use Sony's Laptop driver first to see if everything works correctly and you don't have that sound problem anymore. If Sony's driver is about the same year (2015/2016) as AMD laptop driver I highly suggest you use Sony's Laptop drivers since they are 100% compatible with your laptop and it features.

Please when you reply in the future, translate it into English since this is an English Only forum. Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies

That happens to me also once in a while in the past. But lately rarely. Normally, in the past,  I have tried everything to get the test to work but nothing was successful. The only way was to reboot the computer then the Sound test started working again.

EDIT: Found that your APU E2-1800 with HD7340 is not supported by AMD with Driver's updates. There are no Windows 10 drivers for that  APU. Only Windows 8/8.1 and earlier drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-e-series-processors/amd-dual-core-e1-series-apu-for-desktops/... 

It is best to use Sony's Laptop driver first to see if everything works correctly and you don't have that sound problem anymore. If Sony's driver is about the same year (2015/2016) as AMD laptop driver I highly suggest you use Sony's Laptop drivers since they are 100% compatible with your laptop and it features.

Please when you reply in the future, translate it into English since this is an English Only forum. Thanks

ohdonutslol
Journeyman III

After i reset my laptop the same thing happens and i can't hear any sound, but i can hear only at laptop speakers.

0 Likes
koszalek
Adept III

Spróbuj zapytać najpierw wojka google lub YouTube

0 Likes