cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

milon19
Journeyman III

XFX AMD Radeon RX 570 RS 8GB keeps crashing

My system keeps crashing when in games (Valorant) even also whenever I tried to stress my GPU it got crashes and stuck on a black screen (Sometimes it automatically gets restarted). I tried to install the latest driver (Adrenalin 22.10.3 Optional (WHQL)) but when it crashed windows replaced the driver and I  can't open Adrenalin software. (Pic given below).amd_soft.png

PC specification:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor
MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING (AM4)
Ram: 2 x Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 8GB 3200MHz DDR4
GPU: XFX AMD Radeon RX 570 RS 8GB
PSU: Corsair CV650  650Watt 80 Plus Bronze
Windows: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit  (I tried both Windows 10 and 11, 22H2)

0 Likes
5 Replies
MADZyren
Paragon

So you read what it recommended and did it?

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300 

0 Likes

tried not working.

0 Likes

Try with one stick of RAM at a time

How old is your PSU?

Has this build ever worked or worked before and started having issues?

There are a lot of things you could try listed here https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/green-screen-crash-with-6950xt/m-p/557190#M163692 

0 Likes

I tried with one RAM and also tried with different RAM. Noting was working. I built my PC 5/6 months ago with all new components without this GPU. PSU is also 5/6 months old and this build was working fine. suddenly I faced this issue. 

I tried some online solutions as well but not working. :'( 

0 Likes

If by "online solutions" you mean software which promised to fix your issues, update your drivers or anything like that... Remove them all and scan your machine for viruses!

As I have fairly little information about your hardware or used software, I would recommend backing up all important data and then running a Windows feature which allows you to remove any changes and do a fresh start with nothing but Windows, appstore apps and drivers installed.

Though... Considering I have very limited information about your system, it is easier to recommend just to create a USB stick to reinstall Windows from scratch, delete all C-drive partitions while doing it and let Windows to recreat what it needs.

The link I provided had quite many things you could try, but if you feel you have tried them all, then a clean reinstall is maybe in order. Before that, recheck all your cables and connections, update your BIOS, reset it to default and then do a clean reinstall.

0 Likes