cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Kazuma4444
Journeyman III

Windows not supported.

Apparently I bought my windows on an alien planet....

Screenshot_2.png

0 Likes
9 Replies

Click on "Mas Detailes" to see what error is showing.

What version of Windows are you using?

0 Likes

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 ltsb 

0 Likes

The problem with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2015 is that it doesn't receive any Windows upgrades nor Windows  Updates like Optionals but only Security updates.

The latest AMD Driver depends on you having the latest Windows Updates, both Security and Optionals,  and version installed.

I believe that is why it is saying that your Windows 10 version is incompatible since it is still basically a 2015 Windows version which isn't supported by Microsoft anymore and not compatible with the latest AMD Drivers.

So you will probably need to download AMD drivers from 2015 to be compatible.

Found this  website that explains about LTSB versions:https://www.computerworld.com/article/3250464/faq-windows-10-ltsb-explained.html

So what is Windows 10 LTSB?

Officially, LTSB is a specialized edition of Windows 10 Enterprise that promises the longest intervals between feature upgrades of any version of the operating system.

Where other Windows 10 servicing models push feature upgrades to customers every six months, LTSB does so only every two or three years. That means fewer changes during a set timeline, a less-involved upgrade effort, and fewer disruptions as well as fewer possibilities for applications breaking because of a modification of the OS.

The even earlier Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB – based on the July 2015 debut version of the operating system – still receives security updates, of course.

0 Likes

Please post your AMD CPU/APU and or GPU Card and Make & Model of your Motherboard?
0 Likes

My pc has nothing to do with it, I reformatted it because I had been using the same windows for about 2 years and it was already slow and saturated with garbage. (There I had the radeon software installed) and it gave me that error (the reformatting was 3 days ago) Today 5/6/2022 I reformatted again with windows pro 2022 and it still gives me the **bleep** error. reformatie no more than 30 min ago....

0 Likes

Well that is unfortunate, but since you haven't given any PC hardware information (Make & Model & versions installed) I can't give any more suggestions.

0 Likes

I don't know much, I3 3.4 rx 560 4gb and 16 gb ram motherboard Asrock

But I already had the program installed, I don't know why after reformatting it doesn't install it and gives me that error.

0 Likes

I installed it because it was light for gaming :l

I will reformat the pc again TY

0 Likes

I reformatted my pc with windows pro legal and activated and still amd software crap keeps giving me the same **bleep** error.

0 Likes